Online Master of Healthcare Administration
Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders with Boston Young Healthcare Professionals
- $50 per credit tuition discount
- Dedicated Executive Coach available to you throughout your program!
- 8-week courses with 3 starts per year
Yes! I want to know more about the
Online Master of Healthcare Administration Degree
Clicking the “Learn More” button above constitutes your express written consent to be called and/or texted by Boston College at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls may be generated using an automated technology.
Why earn an Online Master of Healthcare Administration Degree?
What Makes the Boston College Program Unique?
Located just west of downtown Boston, Massachusetts, Boston College is known for its highly regarded graduate programs and is consistently ranked as a top 40 school by U.S. News & World Report.
• Best Colleges, #37, National Universities, U.S. News & World Report
• Best College Values, #18, Kiplinger’s 2018
• America’s Top Colleges, #49, Forbes 2018
• MHA curriculum based on National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) Competency Model*
*Our online MHA program builds from the foundation of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) Competency Model and has been refined through collaboration with top healthcare leaders and organizations.